Executive/Personal Assistant NYC Construction
A busy executive, with offices in Midtown Manhattan, seeks an Executive/Personal Assistant.
Schedule is Monday – Friday – flexible schedule. No travel. Competitive compensation + health insurance.
· Maintaining all billing activity on a daily basis
· Scheduling of meetings correspondence
· Contact maintenance
· Travel arrangements
· Coordinating staff meetings and helping to keep the principal’s schedule
· Coordinating with family members schedules
· Dinner and travel reservations
· Supporting the Principal with a wide variety of business and private details
· Receive vendor/contractor invoices – stamp, code and match invoice with purchase order; coordinate required sign-offs
Skills & Qualifications
· Minimum 5 years’ experience as an assistant to a high level executive
· Highly proficient in Microsoft Office with strong emphasis on Outlook.
· Ability to work in a team oriented, fast paced, dynamic and collaborative environment.
· Must be well organized and have an attention to detail and accuracy.
· Independent, self-motivated team player who is attracted to a small, collegial working environment.
· Must be a quick learner and able to anticipate situations and executives’ needs.
· Ability to be proactive and handle simultaneous projects.
· Ability to keep sensitive and confidential information.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· A high degree of discretion, judgment, tact and poise.
Only qualified candidates will be considered.
Please submit Resume in A WORD DOCUMENT email@example.com
Please let us know if you are available on Zoom, Skype and or FaceTime.
Please no phone calls.