- Draft memos for all leasing documents, including but not limited to leases, license agreement, renewals, extensions, commencement date agreements, etc.
- Review and input budget numbers into system
- Draft press releases when new tenants enter/renew
- Organize general counsel’s calendar / schedule meetings / lunch appts/ etc.
- Assist general counsel with culling together any documents needed for refi/closings
- Draft and coordinate signatures and pickup for estoppels and SNDA’s during building refi
- Monitor arrears and communicate with accounting and tenant (if needed)
- Draft nonpayment proceedings for tenants with arrears
- Keep various reports up to date, i.e., tenant option reports, net effective rent report, tenant letter of credit report, etc.
- Organize files on computer, including L, N and T drives
- Complete forms for annual insurance renewals
- Submit all legal and insurance invoices for payment and follow through on all payments on Avid
- Draft contract and memos for brokerage commissions for payment
- Submit brokerage invoices for payment
- Assist brokerage team when their assistant is away on vacation (draft letters, offers, counter-offer, invoices, timelines, etc.).
- Draft contracts for North Carolina property
- Draft contract for Operations
- Monitor BCS insurance uploads and organize various operation teams input
Only qualified candidates will be considered.
Please submit Resume in A WORD DOCUMENT firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let us know if you are available on Zoom, Skype and or FaceTime.
Please no phone calls.