The Accounting Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day oversight and preparation of financial reporting of certain properties in the Company’s portfolio. The Accounting Manager will ensure accurate and timely financial reporting for each entity and perform general ledger financial analysis, cash management, cash flow analysis on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis. The Accounting Manager will be required thorough understanding of financial statements and tax reporting.
The Accounting Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Review and analyze the general ledger, financial statements and prepare appropriate accrual and adjusting journal entries in accordance with GAAP.
- Prepare financial statement analysis for management and partners on a GAAP
- Collaborate with business executives on monthly cash flow
- Prepare detailed monthly, quarterly and year end work paper packages from posted journal entries and general ledger analysis.
- Assist in the preparation of annual audited financial statements on GAAP and IFRS basis
- Assist with preparation of yearly budgets and quarterly
- Create reporting templates, formulate analysis using applications such as Excel, and Yardi Voyager accounting software and participate in various business process/technology integration initiatives.
- Maintain property level fixed asset and depreciations
- Review intercompany
- Manage wire payments and bank transfers for
- Manage the outsource team handling tenant billing process, ensuring all internal controls are met and tenant statements are generated and sent in a timely
- Provide support for accounting
Accounting Manager will have, at minimum, the following qualifications:
- 3+ years public and private accounting experience
- Public accounting experience
- Strong computer skills, experience with Yardi a plus
- BS/BA degree in accounting
- Excellent written and communication
- Process-oriented with sound judgment, attention to detail, and accuracy
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, set priorities and see projects through to
Only qualified candidates will be considered.
Please submit Resume in A WORD DOCUMENT firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let us know if you are available on Zoom, Skype and or FaceTime.
Please no phone calls.