Accounts Receivable Bookkeeper
POSITION: ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE BOOKKEEPER
REPORTS TO: CONTROLLER
INTERFACES WITH: CFO/CONTROLLER/GENERAL MANAGER – DC/ASSISTANT PROPERTY MANAGER – DC/ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE BOOKKEEPER – NY/HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
- Report directly and work closely with Controller.
- Daily coding and posting of rental payments.
- Daily upload of rent payments received via 3rd Party Provider (Checkalt/KLIK).
- Daily communication with Assistant Property Manager – DC to maintain accurate data in MRI.
- Processing of Move-In’s by posting payments and security while checking for accurate move in charges.
- Processing of Move-Out’s and Security Refunds.
- Process monthly Late Fee’s.
- Process monthly CPI Increases via 3rd Party Provider (Rent Control Consultants).
- Process monthly ACH Payments received from subsidy organizations (Rapid Rehousing etc.).
- Process monthly Section 8 receipts and adjust accounts accordingly.
- Process monthly Rent Bills and submit to 3rd Party Provider (GSB).
- Backup for Accounts Payable.
- Work directly with HR Manager for processing of weekly Payroll Miscellaneous Receipts.
- Work Directly with CFO on research or special assignments.
- Work Directly with IT Consultant on any issues with MRI.
Only qualified candidates will be considered.
Please submit Resume in A WORD DOCUMENT firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let us know if you are available on Zoom, Skype and or FaceTime.
Please no phone calls.