Building Administrative Assistant
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure timely and professional services are provided to the tenants. Respond to tenant requests and dispatch requests as required
- Maintain accurate recording and documentation of tenant requests and issues, and follow up to ensure the services were performed or the issue resolved
- Maintain accurate records of tenant services for monthly billing purposes through tenant work order system..
- Draft and distribute tenant memorandums, as directed by Property Manager
- Maintain the necessary supplies and services required for operating a Class “A” office building
- Coordinate and assign tasks to co-workers, as directed by the Property Manager
- Process all tenant requests and review with Property Manager / accounting team for tenant billings. Distribute monthly rent statements and back-up.
- Assist the Property Manager / accounting team with collections of receivables
- Accurately code and process all accounts payables through Avidxchange AP system.
- Report to the Property Manager
- Prepare purchase orders, contracts and other operational documents for Property Managers approval. Maintain accurate records of same.
- Issue, as required, documents for corporate approvals, track same, and record and provide required documents to vendors, contractors etc.
- Receive vendor/contractor invoices, stamp, code and match invoice with purchase order; coordinate required sign-offs
- Maintain monthly reports including updates to the budget at the Property Manager’s direction
- Coordinate with main office accounting, asset management and leasing department on all payment and income related issues
- Assist in the coordination of onsite consultants & contractors work efforts. Prepare daily building schedule.
- Maintain all building documents and files (contracts, as built plans, insurance certificates, and all other building operational records) in an orderly manner
- Track tenant charges & provide to Property Manager for billing purposes
- Coordinate security & engineering staff needs
- Coordinate tenant requests, move schedules and identification signage
- Maintain accurate documentation of all contractors insurance certificates, prior to work commencing
- Assist in the coordination and scheduling of fire/emergency drills
- Assist the Property Manager in the preparation of annual budget
- Assist in other areas as directed by the Property Manager
- Track payroll and attendance of janitorial staff
- Coordinate tenant appreciation and events and holiday gifts
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree; Associates Degree with related experience, minimum of 3 to 5 years in a similar work environment
- Act accordingly with confidential information and dialogue
- Excellent phone, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, tenant work order system and AP system.
- Working knowledge of the internet and internet search techniques
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Flexibility to handle changing priorities and projects
- Ability to prioritize workload with attention to detail and to complete projects in a timely and efficient manner
- Excellent writing skills including, proof reading and editing
Only qualified candidates will be considered.
Please submit Resume in A WORD DOCUMENT email@example.com
Please let us know if you are available on Zoom, Skype and or FaceTime.
Please no phone calls.