New York City
Market Research Writer
About the job
You will work and collaborate in a culture of teamwork and long-term tenure. We are interested in candidates who demonstrate an aptitude for writing and critical thinking.
Who will love this job
- A key contributor – Reporting to the First Vice President of Research and Communications, you will serve as a crucial member of the research and communications team.
- A continuous learner – You are not afraid of being outside your comfort zone and are ready to develop your knowledge of residential and commercial real estate.
- An excellent teammate – You have a natural ability to build relationships across the organization to deliver superior results.
- A strong writer – You are enthusiastic about writing.
- A curious mind – You develop clarity from multiple sources, presenting clear business writing to various stakeholders.
What you’ll do
- As a detailed market research writer, you will produce customized multifamily apartment and commercial research reports for clients.
- You will gain an understanding of residential and commercial market characteristics.
You should have
- 1 year of producing and writing research reports for various US real estate markets
- Demonstrated writing skills; ability to write effectively and in large volumes.
- Ability to explain market performance data
- Good communication skills
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Excel
- Strong organization, attention to detail and communication skills
- Sense of urgency and efficiency
- A writing sample
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- 401k Plan
- Participation in bonus program
Only qualified candidates will be considered.
Please submit Resume in A WORD DOCUMENT email@example.com
Please let us know if you are available on Zoom, Skype and or FaceTime.
Please no phone calls.