New York City
Residential Property Manager
RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY MANAGER FOR WELL ESTABLISHED MULTI-GENERATIONAL FAMILY
This individual will be responsible for the property management of an approximately 500- unit luxury high-rise rental apartment building in Midtown Manhattan.
- Oversee day to day property management operations
- Preparation of property status reports and other management reports as needed
- Manage the electronic apartment renewal leasing process (via OnSite).
- Collaborate on a daily basis with on-site leasing team and resident manager.
- Coordinate the vacant apartment turnover process, working closely with resident manager.
- Vendor management and correspondence.
- Oversee written and electronic tenant communications and requests (Building Link).
- Resolve tenant issues and complaints.
- Oversee rent collections and arrears. Work closely with outside counsel regarding legal action, evictions, etc.
- Enforce property rules and regulations
- Regular property inspections.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in managing a luxury high-rise rental property in NYC.
- Detail oriented, excellent verbal and written communication and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple projects and tasks.
- Property management certification a plus.
- NYS Real estate salespersons license.
- Knowledge of NYS and NYC rent laws.
- Proficiency in Microsoft products and Outlook.
- Proficiency in IBS Accounting software and aptitude to learn new software packages on an as-needed basis.
- Ability to work with little direction, maintaining confidentiality and professionalism.
- Strong customer relations skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to establish strong relationships with team members.
- Professional demeanor.
Only qualified candidates will be considered.
Please submit Resume in A WORD DOCUMENT email@example.com
Please let us know if you are available on Zoom, Skype and or FaceTime.
Please no phone calls.