New York City
Residential Lease Administrator
RESIDENTIAL LEASING ADMINISTRATOR
Prominent Real Estate Owner/Management Company has an excellent opportunity for a full time, Residential Leasing Administrator located in Manhattan, NY. The Leasing Administrator will be primarily responsible for processing applications and preparing new leases as well as generating, mailing and tracking residential lease renewals and ensuring that they are returned for processing in accordance with all regulatory guidelines. Duties also include answering all leasing inquiries via telephone and emails in a timely manner; maintaining residential lease files; interacting with brokers, applicants, prospective tenants, existing tenants, superintendents and property managers regarding new move-ins and availability of apartments; accounts receivable matters; processing all move-ins and move-outs, including security deposit refunds and handling resident correspondence. The selected candidate should have working knowledge of DHCR and NYC Rent Stabilization Regulations and pertinent regulations and/or the ability to quickly learn and apply such regulations.
· Knowledgeable of Residential Lease Administration
· Proficient with Yardi Software
· Must be detail oriented
· Values consistency and accuracy
· Strong analytical skills, documentation skills, and people skills are a must
· Ability to work as a team member
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
· Ability to prioritize and multi-task
· Strong written and verbal communications skills
· Maintains exemplary degree of professionalism
· Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline oriented environment
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
· Real Estate background with a minimum of 3+ years of leasing experience
· College Degree preferred
Only qualified candidates will be considered.
Please submit Resume in A WORD DOCUMENT email@example.com
Please let us know if you are available on Zoom, Skype and or FaceTime.
Please no phone calls.