LEASING AGENT WITH PROPERTY MANAGEMENT/OPERATIONS EXPERIENCE A PLUS FOR WELL ESTABLISHED MULIT-GENERATIONAL FAMILY OWNER/OPERATOR.
On-site Leasing Agent, who will be part of a two-person team directly responsible for managing the day- to-day leasing, renewals and marketing for 300+ unit luxury high rise and 100+ rent stabilized units.
- Set leasing and pricing strategy for the
- Negotiate and close new and renewal
- Complete applications and lease/renewal documents, read and interpret credit
- Manage the entire electronic leasing process via On-
- Assist resident management with resident relations, resolve building issues and tenant
- Coordinate the vacant apartment turnover process, working closely with resident
- Oversee written and electronic tenant communications and requests (Building Link).
- Maintain daily and weekly leasing reports and market
- Maintain relationships with
- Analyze market trends and possess knowledge of competitive
- NYS Real estate salespersons license
- College degree or coursework
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in leasing luxury high-rise rental property in
- Prior experience with leasing rent stabilized apartments
- Detail oriented, excellent verbal and written communication and troubleshooting
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple projects and
- Knowledge of NYS and NYC rent
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Medical, Dental and Vision plan options
- 401K, FSA, employer paid life
Only qualified candidates will be considered.
Please submit Resume in A WORD DOCUMENT firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let us know if you are available on Zoom, Skype and or FaceTime.
Please no phone calls.