The Search Process
- Meet face-to-face with client to achieve a complete understanding of the culture and human-capital needs of the company
- Consult with the client to create the scope and responsibilities of the position, its reporting relationships and compensation package
- Develop a candidate profile and job description to be approved by client
- Identify target companies and industry sectors through the use of public and private information resources
- Identify prospective candidates using referral networks, database, assessing previous engagements and sourcing network of contacts
- Interview and screen all prospective candidates
- Submit resumes of candidates with an evaluation of each candidate’s strengths and weaknesses and current compensation and benefits
- Facilitate client interviews of initial candidates, interviewing in conjunction when requested
- Secure feedback from client and candidates
- Review progress of search with client and rethink and change strategy when necessary
- Present additional candidates based on client’s feedback from initial candidates interviewed and/or changes in search strategy
- Assist client in the selection of a finalist candidate
- Assist the final candidate throughout process
- Conduct reference checks if requested by client
- Make recommendation to client regarding offer content and structure
- Extend the offer to candidate and assist in the negotiations
- Assist in a smooth transition for both client and candidate
- Post-hire follow up with client and candidate
- Provide follow-up summary on search process, candidates presented, feedback and other necessary details for process transparency
When working on a retained assignment, MWA receives 33% of the estimated fee upon the execution of a fee agreement.
The balance of the fee is due upon the candidate’s commencement of employment.
If the employee leaves or is dismissed, irrespective of cause, before one hundred (180) days of employment we will replace the employee at no additional fee.
Retained searches provide extensive resources by our staff and offer candidate exclusivity.
When working on contingency, we fulfill our client’s staffing needs before we bill for our services. There is no cost to your firm until you hire one of our referred candidates.
MWS’s fee is based on a percentage of the first year’s annual salary. The fee is due upon commencement of employment. If the employee leaves or is dismissed, irrespective of cause, before ninety (90) days of employment we will replace the employee at no additional fee.