Residential / Commercial
Real Estate Development Controller
A New York City-based real estate development company, is seeking a Real Estate Development Controller to manage the accounting for a variety of existing cash flow properties, and several real estate development projects.
- Responsible for the processing, reviewing, tracking, and general ledger posting of construction draws for multiple projects
- Maintaining payment draw files and invoice files.
- Communicate with Development Officers, vendors, and external parties to manage draw requests/requirements
- Communicate with external clients and lenders to manage funding and draw requests, provide timely responses to questions and inquiries.
- Perform/review bank account reconciliations and assist with corporate balance sheet reconciliations and other corporate monthly internal management reports.
- Responsible for Construction accounts receivable tracking, management, and reporting
- Assist in the development/enhancement of project reporting
- Assist with Construction project analysis reporting
- Assist with special projects as requested
- General accounting including accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, job costing and general ledger posting.
- Prepare monthly financial statements
- Process accounts receivable and understand the construction billing and collections process.
- Work with Development Officers on billing verification.
- Process accounts payable from invoice to payment, beginning with coding invoices to the appropriate job number, cost code, GL account number and distributing invoices to Project Managers for approval.
- Lien waiver maintenance and contractor insurance verification.
- Job cost tracking, analysis and reporting.
- Enter project setup sheets and maintain filing system for projects.
- Assist with processing payroll and certified payroll when necessary.
- Assist with year end 1099 and corporate tax filings
- Process monthly distributions to partners
- Track and manage daily banking needs
- Interface with Development Officers and senior management on all aspects of development accounting.
Excellent Company offering Full Benefits and Professional Growth!!!
Only qualified candidates will be considered.
Please submit Resume in A WORD DOCUMENT firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let us know if you are available on Zoom, Skype and or FaceTime.
Please no phone calls.