San Francisco, CA
Summary of the Position:
The Operations Manager will report to the General Manager and will be based in our on-site. You will be responsible for ensuring smooth day-to-day operations, with the goal of providing the highest quality service experience to establish and foster long-term customer relationships. The successful candidate will be organized, have an eye for detail and a passion for customer service.
Hospitality / Leadership:
- Lead the Property Management support and Maintenance teams to provide a best-in-class customer-focused experience throughout the property
- Maintain customer relationships including, hospitality, and traditional operations management
- Understand customer business needs and leverage our platform to solve their real estate challenges
- Review lease proposals and facilitate space tours for prospective customers
- Coordinate unique ZO. event programming with a focus on creating and maintaining a community atmosphere
- Assist the General Manager to drive overall amenity engagement
- Lead a cross-functional team to ensure all corporate objectives, policies and standards are met
- Develop direct reports through mentoring. Identify growth potential and set objectives to achieve career advancement
- Develop the annual operating budget and capital plan, and present to internal stakeholders and partners
- Financial reporting for profit and loss variances, quarterly reforecasting, and investor reports
- Oversee management of third-party maintenance contractors to ensure compliance with contractual obligations
- Facilitate pre-built and landlord-built customer spaces
- Supervise all base building capital and major repair and maintenance projects; track and manage finances for projects
- Assist the Property Management team with projects and communication
- 3 – 5 years of experience in a similar role within real estate industry
- Bachelor’s degree required (with a focus on real estate preferred)
- Prior real estate experience preferred
- Financial experience including costs, budgets, service contracts and arrears
- Proficient in Microsoft Office or equivalent
- Ability to travel between floors and buildings to effectively communicate with the team and customers
Critical Competencies for Success:
- Experience leading a multi-layered team
- Takes initiative and is a proactive leader always focused on continuous improvement
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Passion for working with people and creating amazing experiences
- Eager to be a part of a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
*Onsite presence is required for this position.
Only qualified candidates will be considered.
Please submit Resume in A WORD DOCUMENT firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let us know if you are available on Zoom, Skype and or FaceTime.
Please no phone calls.