New York City, NY
We are seeking a Controller to join our NY office. The primary day-to-day role will be to provide analytical and accounting support for the senior management team on all aspects of the firm’s existing real estate portfolio, preferred equity investments and loans. In addition to the real estate business, there will be an opportunity to work directly with the CFO and COO on the analysis and diligence of a variety of private equity investments into non-real estate related assets, with a focus on technology related businesses.
- Financial analysis, budgeting and Knowledge of Argus a plus.
- Plan and coordinate year end audits with outside
- Tax compliance and tax return filings for corporate and partnership
- Daily treasury functions, including monitoring of daily cash activities and coordination of investment of excess
- Quarterly loan compliance and
- Preparation of capital project Review fixed assets, classifications, write-offs, depreciation.
- Oversee tenant billing functions and lease Knowledge of Yardi a plus.
- Oversee bookkeepers and administrative
- Assist with a variety of investment analysis and special projects with the Ruben family
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, with excellent academic CPA preferred.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in comparable real estate related
- Strong quantitative, financial analysis and modeling
- Exposure to office, multifamily, development projects
- Self-starter with a passion for real estate, a strong entrepreneurial mind and strong work
- Highly organized, good team player, and independent problem
- Exceptional time management and prioritization skills to manage multiple projects with significant responsibilities and competing priorities. Strong communication skills (oral, written and interpersonal).
Only qualified candidates will be considered.
Please submit Resume in A WORD DOCUMENT email@example.com
Please let us know if you are available on Zoom, Skype and or FaceTime.
Please no phone calls.